Decreased elasticity of the walls of the veins leads to the development of varicose veins of the extension. A particular problem, suffering mainly women. The disease appears due to the violation of the fluctuation or occlusion of the venous bed in the pelvic zone. This gives rise to new forms of venous thrombosis churn.
Due to a poor permeability of the vessels occurs the reverse backflow of the blood to the ovarian vienna. It is unpleasant for a disease that you should be able to recognize, why we're at it, consider the symptoms of varicose veins little of the pelvis.
Varicose veins pelvic: causes
The development of varicose expansion of the venous system of the pelvis occurs in the middle of the dysplasia of the connective tissue.
The alleged reasons for the emergence of varicose veins of the pelvic floor in women and men relate:
- pregnancy and related to violations of the output of blood due to contractions of the vascular bed increasing removed, hormonal adjustment;
- hereditary predisposition, related to the weakness of venous wall;
- the excess provision of the female sexual hormones;
- sedentary, a sedentary lifestyle;
- the use of the same sexual intercourse, as the primary method of contraception;
- receive hormone pills;heavy birth;
- excessive exercise;
- the lack of orgasm;
- inflammatory disease organs the female genital system.
Varicose veins pelvic symptoms in women (and also men). Reflect on the visit to the doctor, and the examination worth is expressed and the long pains in the lower part of the abdomen, that apply to the lumbar region, the groin.
- when you remain in a static position (sitting, standing);
- in the background of stress, overwork;
- during menstruation;
- before and after sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of varicose veins pelvic also relate to:
- the presence of abundant vaginal discharge;
- violation of urination;pain (sensitivity) of the vagina and perineum;
- the express of the TPM;
- the emergence of venous node in the groin area, buttocks, hips and thighs.
You can-if you suspect the development of the disease, you can even if it is 1, the symptom.
The symptoms of this problem, the men relate:
- the extension of the veins of the penis;
- the change of shape of the scrotum, their size;
- pain in the lower part of the abdomen.
Seeing one or more symptoms, you should consult your doctor. After all, a terrible disease way can cause thrombosis and the appearance of inflammatory processes. For the diagnosis using the following methods:
- Ultrasonic procedure. The method allows you to visualize the blood stream, see advanced areas in the region of the ovary, observe the malfunction of the valves. Simultaneously, the doctor looks at the blood flow in the vascular system.
- Full line phlebography. For the procedure of vienna, filled with a contrast with a mixture of iodine and examination of x-ray does Not make the case of pregnancy.
- Laparoscopic diagnosis. The method allows exploration of the abdominal cavity inside and see advanced vascular wall.
- Selective procedure. Through the clavicle and thighs of vienna make the contrasting.
- A computed tomography. Is performed to the exclusion of other pathologies pelvic.
It is important to perform a differential diagnosis with gynecological diseases inflammatory. Similar symptoms are observed when the endometriosis, prolapse genital, some extragenital violations.
The tactics of treatment of the varicose veins pelvic
In a timely manner assigned to therapy help improve the quality of life of patients and address the clinical manifestations of the disease. Although to completely get rid of the disease is not possible.
The treatment aims to:
- resolution of the return of die blood;
- the recovery of the tonus advanced vessels;
- improvement in hemodynamic indicators of performance and trophic processes in the pelvic organs;
- minimization of clinical manifestations.
The treatment of varicose veins in the pelvic during pregnancy should be complex. It includes the receipt of funds, the healing of the physical education and diet.
Medical therapy is assigned in the period of aggravation of the pain. She is the receipt of funds for varicose veins and antiaggregant agents. Medicines for varicose veins change the tone of the vascular walls.
Antiplatelet agents are designed to prevent the formation of blood clots to change the properties of the blood.
All medicines able to increase the venous tonus, to avoid any possible damage, decrease the permeability of the walls of the blood vessels, and notify any violations of the microcirculation of the blood, causing tissue damage.
Some doctors prescribe angioprotectors. It contributes to the reduction of the stretch the veins, and increase of tonus, stimulates lymphatic drainage and reduces venous stasis. Simultaneously, when you receive improves the microcirculation of the blood, decreases the pain. In addition, the tool is an anti-inflammatory. Attach it even during pregnancy (at 2 months).
The treatment must be carried out in exchange. The reception doctor ways prescribe in 2 to 4 months, after that, a break is required. I need a layout of the receipt of the medicines, it is better to agree with your doctor. Due to the characteristics of the location of problem areas of the outer tool in this type of varicose veins of the extension are not used.
The treatment folk means
How to treat? Fans of alternative medicine know special methods of treatment varicose veins. They recommend to take tools that increase the tone of the walls and reduce the pain.
These include teas, made:
- in the rhizomes dandelion;
- from kombucha, known under the name of blight;
- from the fruit of the chestnut.
Popularity treatment of the infestation of leeches. They have in the region of the pelvis: the coccyx and the sacrum.
To alert the occurrence of relapses and improve the state of health, it is recommended to do certain exercises. When the disease is useful for the gym and all kinds of physical effort, which enables the thighs and buttocks.
- bike rides;
- exercises for the legs (bike, scissors);
- the race.
You should also follow the recommendations that give physicians. Useful for taking regular breaks in the process of sedentary work. At least 1 time every 1-2 hours, you should get up and walk for 5 to 10 minutes, stimulating the flow of blood.
Morning exercises may avoid infringement, even when a genetic predisposition to varicose veins. You should do these exercises: squats, the "bicycle", "birch". This type of gym stimulates blood circulation and eliminates stagnation processes in the vessels.
The degree of the varicose veins
The doctors highlight the stage 3 varicose veins:
- In the first phase the diameter of the blood vessels increases up to 5 mm, expanded in the upper-left border of the ovary. The result of a development 1 phase predominantly a genetic predisposition, and of the insufficiency of the venous valves of the riverbed, the decrease in muscle tone.
- The second phase is characterized by increase of the diameter up to 10 mm. advanced Grid veins involving the left ovary is, the problems are visible and near the right ovary.
- In a third phase, vascular extension become even more evident, varicose veins can occur in the area of the right ovary. Often, this phase is accompanied by dysfunctional bleeding and inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
The forecast for the development of the disease depends on the stage of the varicose veins. If the disease point to before the start of the bleeding, the conservative methods of treatment will be sufficient to maintain the normal state of the vascular wall of the bed.
Attributed to diet
Defining varicose veins, doctors not only prescribe special medical means, but also recommend to observe a certain mode of feeding.
The diet is aimed at the normalization of digestion. After all the bad food becomes the cause of constipation.
And this negatively affects the vascular system of the intestine and stimulates the development of varicose veins of the extension.
The menu is designed to nutrition included the maximum number of vegetable fibres. The amount of animal fat you must minimize. You can replace the vegetable oils.
Referring to the diet, doctors advise to give emphasis on:
- raw vegetables;
- salads with olive oil;
Other methods of therapy
If the methods are conservative in conjunction with the ministry gym and diet do not help you get rid of the symptoms of varicose veins, the disease, the doctor may advise you to reflect on surgical therapy.
On the need for an intervention, if it the disease started to is running form.
The methods of surgical treatment include:
- the procedure varicose vein ovarian;
- the procedure in the groin;
- resseção different veins.
The method you choose will be the surgeon considering the patient's state.
The doctor use?
Many raises the question of what the doctor treats these diseases? With pelvic pain women go to the gynecologist.
Taking into account that the symptoms of this pathological state are similar with that of the inflammatory processes, the doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy.
If was able to diagnose, which has expanded the vessels of veins in the pelvic organs, the patient's head phlebologist. This professional deals with the therapy of pathologies of the vascular, varicose enlarged.
In the cases in which occurs the necessity of performing the operation, you'll need a vascular surgeon.
Characteristics of the disease in men and women
More often that the disease reaches is women. They diagnose the extent of vessel walls in the region of the ovary. When the problems with the seed rope men are diagnosed varicocele. The work of valves to be disturbed.
Pathology develops in the context of inguinal hernias, problems with the connective tissue, the occurrence of neoplasms. But take your appearance can intense physical load, the earthquake, the lack of sex life.
The tactic of treatment for men and women is similar. You should take the means to varicose veins, promote physical activity, exercise, rest. The men, doctors prescribe not only medicines. It is important and diet and abstinence from alcohol.
By observing the symptoms of varicose veins any stage, you should consult your doctor. That is dangerous varicose veins pelvic?
Pathology causes problems such as:
- failures in the functioning of the uterus;
- the development of attendant pathologies (expansion of the blood vessels of the feet, hemorrhoids);
- the emergence of mental disorders;
- infertility (women and men);
- the abortion of pregnancy.
A natural birth, given the pathology does not recommend.
Varicose veins of the pelvic floor, the ovulation, and pain. Due to the extent of the stream of blood from the ovary worsens the power of the female reproductive organs. But the impact of varicose extended bed in the ovulation process has not been studied. Pains are not related to disorders of the ovary, and reinforced with the influx of the blood through the advanced blood stream, the shapes of the walls, passing from the veins.
Men have a varicocele leads to decreased fertility.
Pregnancy when you are pathology
Varicose veins of the pelvic floor in women. With the problem, often face the pregnancy period. The growing uterus compresses the organs, the blood circulation is impaired. Begin to form other ways of blood outflow with the participation of gonadal of the blood stream. Simultaneously, changing hormone levels, and increases the concentration of female sexual hormones.
Doctors recommend to use during pregnancy mesh compression. From the second quarter, you can drink special venotonic drugs. Attention gynecologists and other doctors give you what you need, daily, to do gymnastics. This will stimulate the work of the blood vessels.
Doctor in conjunction with the gynecologist recommend medications that:
- to normalize the tonus of the smooth muscles;
- stimulate trophism tissues;
- prevent the stagnation of the phenomenon, stimulate, improve circulation, and the output of lymph.
The drugs are prescribed, in the period of exacerbation of the disease.
How to give birth? The tactics of delivery depends on the degree of the injury. In most cases, the pregnancy ends in caesarean. Recommended due to high likelihood of injuries varicose of sites and development of bleeding during childbirth.
Faced with varicose veins pelvic any stage, you should get advice phlebologist and gynecologist (women). When the diagnosis of such problems, constant vigilance is required. Prescription drugs when exacerbations, headaches. During periods of slow recommend the use of mesh compression, making emphasis on fitness and diet.